Things are getting a little Harry down at Redwood Roller Rink. Watch Gryffinpuff take on Slytherclaw in our third bout of the season! Who will go home with the House Cup and who will end up looking riddikulus? Show up and find out!
New to our wizarding world? Here's what to expect:
- Powerful witches whizzing by on skates
- A sassy sharp witted Lee Jordan-esque announcer
- Rambunctious fans of all sizes (kiddos are welcome to come too!)
- Food, drinks, and (butter)beer available for purchase
- Half-time raffle prizes that are all keepers
- All the PRG swag you seek
- Fans, skaters, refs, and announcers all dressed in their fanciest robes! Come dressed in your house colors, costumes, or just as you are!
When to Show Up:
If want to guarantee you get a good seat, splurge on a VIP ticket and arrive at 6:30pm. Otherwise, General Admission (GA) starts at 7:00, and the first whistle is at 8:00! Extra house points if you can apparate in!
- VIP $15 presale, $17 at the door
- GA $10 pre sale, $12 at the door
- Kids (7-12) $8
- Kids (0-6) Free
Want to name our penalty box? Email Sponsors@peninsularollergirls.org ♥
- All sales are final. No Refunds.
- You must be 18 years old or older to sit in track side floor seating, which is at your own risk.
- No reserved seating will be offered.
- Children 6 yrs old and younger are admitted free when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Adult responsible for the supervision and safety of child at all times.
Dates and times are subject to change or cancellation.
Food and drinks, including beer and wine, will be available to purchase. No outside food, drink, or alcohol is allowed inside the premises. The Peninsula Roller Girls and the Redwood Roller Rink reserve the right to take prohibited items from guests.
While Redwood Roller Rink is wheelchair accessible, the restrooms are not.